Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ngaliwe ngingalindile!

Ngaliwe ngingalindile(-i got dumped without realising it).

It's lyrics I am bound to have recorded someday as a house track that might be a hit for a while and then people will forget about it. My high school principal always used to say people never remember the good, just the bad, so carry yourself with decorum.

Whether or not my song becomes a hit or not fact remains somethings are awesome and then the next big thing comes. A new mate in the circle of friends, new colleague, new church member, a new friends partner, a new salary, a new town, a new shoe, a new parent the list is endless of things that can replace the OLD.

Early this week I went to a family friends funeral and that man to me is an antic piece of art placed in the hallway of my mind never to be forgotten or missed. To me he was a unsung hero for my family affecting the nations and beyond. A pastor,husband, father, grandpa and more, a true reconcilor for people.

Make sure you carry yourself with decorum and grace. Make sure that although it's not publicly pronounced you are still the reconcilor of people always seeking peace. That although you cannot live as a hit song in the national airwaves atleast some people find you a hit in their lives and act out your message. Always be the change you want to see in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment