Thursday, November 19, 2009

Invisible but there!

The invisible are the back bones of our society. The role players', they are ordinary citizens. Believe it or not I have never been a firm believer in politics or the politicians. Also I always wait to see the end of a fashion show to see who came up with the range, at times they look strange. See the masterminds are not your wealthy jerks as much as twitter has tried to uplift them. The masterminds are the people behind the scenes. People just don't know and fail to understand or give time!

I spoke to a friends this morning who wanted a favor after a traumatic experience happened to her family. I had not spoken about it really so I asked how she was and she was honest. Then I remembered that I should encourage her but not say I understand, she laughed,when i told her this and thanked me. The ones that never lie and say they understand are the invisible ones, but they are there.

The master minds behind our trends and what we wear at times will blow your world apart. After a show I always await the revealing of the designer. Him or her is a plain simple "jane" and ends up being fundamental in dictating that seasons trend. A skill or trait that they don't shout about in media conference rooms instead they are silent virtuosos of trends and fashion in a humble manner. Invisible but there.

My biggest invisibles as I said a few weeks back on facebook, is the role players that never demanded anything. They pray for me, they smile at me. Not demanding attention, they find out how I am. They inspire with their personal lives. Being the change they want to see in the world. They are hands on and when they pass on, their funerals are as packed as if they where the president. I am talking about your community builders and also at times people in your congregation, some are even family members. Invisible but there.

No comments:

Post a Comment