Thursday, November 26, 2009

Internet Invasion

It gives me great pleasure to speak about the best invasion that has impacted my mental capacity and stretched my brain. I know many have done this already but I will only speak in reference of 2008-2009 and how it has worked for me. From promoting causes and connecting with old and foreign mates the invasion is fascinating. You get emotional, creative, motivated and at times annoyed. Venting to accomplishing, the internet is your hub of warm thoughts and informational haven.

Every day almost literally, I have worked with the internet. Reading from the following, blogs, facebook, twitter, linkdin, thetimes, sowetan and other news online how can I forget my favorite gmail. This daily dose of intoxicated releases allows one to be informed and also close to folk constantly. The connections with foreign people and their thoughts, at times obscene and offensive, has left my journalistic persona educated and released into the big bad world of others. This is all due to the fact that I come from a conservative christian home and so at times I have been shocked but kept reading on.

The invasion leaves you exposed to so many views and enviroments you never dreamt of. Twitter for me has shown me how people in media are either fickle or extraordinary they are in the light but on twitter,where they are supposedly themselves, or so we hope they are exposed. The communicative social society where some are shallow and others find it paramount to respond to fans in the utmost appropriate style. Either way it has shrunk the world just a little bit more.

Here is the turn around, some have this but some of it and well a vast majority will never have it at all, how sad. Not all on this planet even know the internet exist. It still bugs me that some folk have never seen the sea. Alas I don't want to sound like a diplomat all the time. Just to say I am blessed to have allowed the invasion to occur in my life. So go on explore I happen to love the connection made by internet invasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment