Friday, September 18, 2009

Breathe Easy Lovers'

Breathe easy lovers'- I am listening to this song and the lines "breathe easy lovers' " came on. Made me think, just yesterday I was planning a high tea for a friend. The reason for this is that we have not been together in a while. Basically we need each other is needed. The times we share to spare the wealth of knowledge or even humor are needed.

Too often we have busy lives from work to other ventures and so forth. Aspiring to have possessions that people can see but seldom do we nurture the soul. Seldom do we connect with the right energies or even give people the space to feed of ourselves.Somewhere along the line our spirits are well and therefore give it to those who are without.

Another moment was when I was helping host a ladies day for female prison wardens. These ladies have been giving all day, everyday to people society wants nothing to do with. Some ladies have responsibilities at home and also at work.The pressure is there but they go on and do their job none the less. Those ladies needed that day off to be spiritually enriched and thank God they got it.

The best given gifts are those that do not have a huge price tag but spiritual enliftment. My best birthday has been around people and people having planned it for me. I felt like these people care they gave their time and love for one night. That was my 21st birthday. So breathe easy lovers' and give a little. Especially to those who don't have it at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment