Monday, October 13, 2014

#MYORSUMMER Surprise

I am a fan of lovely clothing and amazing accessories. I can appreciate it on any person. It is important to me that I be comfortable but to also look good. I need to be confident in what I am wearing every time and my clothing does that for most of me.

I got an inbox a few weeks back from Oakridge. Stating that they thought I was stylish. At first my feeling was that this was a prank. I then emailed back and forth looking for any tell, tell signs that would show me that it was a in fact a joke. Eventually I realised that I was wrong. I then got my first delivery.

Weird how every great thing has its perfect timing. I was sick the day I got the Oakridge Diary. Needless to say it was delivered and I was confused, because it felt like a book. I opened the packaging and there was the most amazing journal. All nicely packaged and all for me. I then got another message and I soon found myself shopping online for my next great look.  The excitement of browsing for new looks was one of a kind. Like a child on Christmas morning. 


I wore the separate items in different occasions and found myself continuously answering questions about where I got my clothes from. Oakridge was the first response on my lips. My experience with them has been nothing but a superb. Quick deliveries. Quick email responses and a very easy and accessible way to get clothing online. I find myself in the Oakridge clothing section of Mr Price quiet often lately. This year’s range is perfect for summer. I can’t wait to do more shopping this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment