Monday, August 24, 2009

Swimming with the Big Fish

The new part of my walk in life starts this week. For now it's all meetings where I listen and they speak. Basically I am joining the Vukukhanye organization on the fundraising committee. As the young fresh and vibrant younster. Soon the work shall mount up but for now I have documents and meetings where we shall see a way forward.

The thing that makes me excited is that I am young (22) and they choose me in a pool of so many. Also working with my surrogate father and his team is a dream come true. But of course in the board room I cant call him DAD. Also my mother works for the organisation and I have always wanted to help those less fortunate then I. So this to me is a great way into a great future.

It will not always be glamours and beautiful but I choose to see it as my way of being schooled into the world I myself and friends would love being in.This is a gift and oppurtunity that must be appreciated it's not everyday you find someone my age growing like this.

Till next time God bless and I am wishing on you success.

No comments:

Post a Comment