Thursday, August 13, 2009

My inspiration

I guess the first question we ask or get asked is what is your inspiration and also what sets you apart? My inspiration...

My inspiration comes from me knowing I was chosen for such a time as this. Also the ones that came before me inspire me. Firstly the power house I come from the Ndlovu ladies such as my mother and aunts. Next Lillian Ngoyi who never had tertiary education but took her gift and ran with it and today we have the National Womens' Day here in South Africa because of her boldness for justice and women. Ladies like Nicole Fox, Elana Afrika, Romy Titis, Nikiwe Bikitsha and Siki Mgabadu, Thandiswa Mazwai but to name a few. We are all in a pot of becoming better people. Learning, laughing and loving we create and direct our lives using our "navigator factor" that lies within. My passion really is people using radio as my canvas.I am praying God guides this completely. For this I remember the great Lance Rothschild "never give up,if you really want it".

After all this is I Stand, I enjoy and I learn. My body I shield and love with all of me. I respect myself because if I don't who will? I take notice because what I do I might have to account to with my children one day, after all we are a product of our parents. These are the things that make me but mostly the people around me which are friends, but MUSIC! oh my I love music and reading and writing to ease the mind. Enjoy my point of view as I express remember, I am not right nor am I perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment