Thursday, December 3, 2009

Language your mind,to mind your language

My pastor always says watch what you take in. You are what you consume. Junk in Junk out,etc. All I am saying is in my days of interaction on these social networking sites is that the language used is bad at times. Also it is a reflection of your influences and what your mind entertains.

After being called whore and heifer by a few woman I was reminded by Oprah's discussion of why rappers degrade their own ladies like that. To them it becomes affectionate wording. But your diction dictates you mental occupancy. You are not respected,period. I have found myself feel very disrespected by the language.And protested to be called or even labelled like this.Our brothers don't mind calling us Bitch -no ways don't you dare!

So which are you? Are you the one who takes care of your mind so you dont have to mind you language or you find yourself having to say "mind your language" ?

No comments:

Post a Comment